Work hard, have fun and make a difference in people’s lives, while welcoming change as essential to growth and progress.
Make a Difference
Staffing agencies sometimes get a bad rap, but it won’t be because of us. We genuinely care about helping people, and it’s the underlying force behind everything we do, every day.
Save the Day
Maybe it’s not as dramatic as stopping a runaway train, but helping a client restore order when things go awry, or connecting a great person with the job they’ve been hoping for, is our own special brand of heroism.
If a sense of humor could be a superpower, we’d totally be on board with that. Staffing is fast-paced, competitive and sometimes stressful. Humor, fun, and – dare we say – silliness, are all highly rated here at Advent.
What if Wonder Woman had just stayed on her island? Or Superman had stuck with farming? At Advent, we welcome change as essential to growth and progress. We’ve weathered employment booms, recessions and everything in between. Our size, flexibility, team and culture keep us resilient, relevant and enduring.
If you’re looking for talent or work in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro or Twin Cities region, connect with us. Then relax. We have your back.
A brief history:
With over 125 years of combined experience, our minority-owned, nationally certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) connects great people with temporary job opportunities, temp-to-hire jobs and permanent jobs:
- Our team began serving the Twin Cities region in 1987.
- We operated as a TempForce franchise beginning in 1996.
- The Advent Group was formed in 2002, after purchasing TempForce of Minneapolis.
- In 2010, Advent Creative was launched.
- In 2015, we separated from the TempForce franchise, and began doing business as an independent agency, Advent Talent Group.
- Advent Group currently has two divisions: Advent Creative Group and Advent Talent Group, with plans for further expansion.