This ATG candidate has four years of customer service experience and is seeking opportunities to grow her knowledge and expand her skill set. She has a friendly demeanor and enjoys working independently, in a team environment.
- Elected to be part of Service Innovation Team because of her extensive knowledge. On this team she tested out new policies and procedures and ran the test pilot before the whole call center took on new procedures.
- Experience with both inbound and outbound calls in call center environment where she successfully stayed under call time expectations
- Recognized for going above and beyond for helping a customer access their funds that involved calling several other branches and troubleshooting with other employees to seek resolution
- Experience scheduling appointments, and tracking
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and picks up new systems quickly
- Promoted to Value Club Specialist from entry-level position within 11 months
For more info about this ATG candidate (or others!), please use our simple Request Talent Form or call the ATG team at 952-920-9119.